Sunday 25 September 2011

I HATE THE MOST THAT YOU DO... YOU MAKE ME LOVE YOU...

First time I saw you….
Felt like I knew you….
First time I touched you….
My all burned for you….
But I always desired you….
Not for what you do….!!!
But just to be with you….
I looked into your eyes….
And found a big surprise….
You said you love and that you care….
Believed you once to get out of my hell ….
Now it burns so bad, much more that I could tell….
I believed your surprise….
Now I know its all bunch of lies….
Can’t stop wanting this…..
And can’t take it anymore….
It was like hell near a heavenly shore….
Now it’s the moment I knew….
You’re not for me anymore….
“Sorry my love!!!”
I have to hate more and more….
Can’t see you like I did before
That’s our end….!!? THAT’S YOUR END
It has never been mine
THAT’S MY START….
MY FIRST STEP….
TO RUIN YOUR LIFE….
FOR TAKING MY TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to earn more money? Click ME ^^