Saturday 24 March 2012

My Husky, My Love

Dear Husky,
I haven't and won't forget any of our memories...
& I haven't given up hope...

But I have to try to move on & accept that this is the end of what we had....

Just want you to know that, 
when I saw you for the first time,
my heart beats faster,
I really feel the sparkled in my heart,
I never regret that I have meet you,
meeting you is one of the happiest feelings in my life...

But by knowing you that we're not gonna be together,
is like ....... I don't know how to describe,
But it was really pain...
Really pain that it makes me cry all the time...

 Anyway, wish you have a happy life with your love one : )
You are always be my friend..
keep me in your heart, I'll stay forever...


By the way, I'm okay already... 
Don't worry...yaa Husky... XOXO
HOHOHOHO~~~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to earn more money? Click ME ^^