Monday 22 August 2011

My handmade Art Collection (Bookmark) PART 2


Okay, This one is also my handmade art design (My bookmark Collections). 
Size: 10cm x 2cm
Price: RM 1.00 per bookmark.
The best part of this bookmark is you can put your own name at the back of this bookmark, what i mean is, i can design it for you what you want to put there in your bookmark. Maximum 10 characters. RM 0.10 per character.

This is some of my ideas that i can share it for you all. Try to make your bookmark as unique as possible. What i mean is, try to make it different from others art bookmark designer that you can see in others sources.

For this moment, I'm not intend to sell any of this bookmark on the internet. I just want to share with you all on ideas on how to make simple bookmark on your own and make benefit of it such as making more money.


Sometimes it is fun to make something you like and making benefits of it such as making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to earn more money? Click ME ^^