Tuesday 2 August 2011

Life is like Riding a Bicycle



Hi there people!

Okay, maybe some of you may not know or already know that this is my 3rd blog already (hahah... I know it’s too much right?) ... Well, the main reason why I created this 3rd blog is because I NEED IT!! (why?? Wrong meh?)

THE BEST THINGS is a blog where you can find new ideas for your creative handmade art design (made by me) or art design that is inspired by others sources. This blog also is the place that I can share my stories, emotions, opinions, memories and etc. I know each of us has different story in our life... It depends whether you want to share it or not....Am I right??

Just so you know, the language I use for this blog are all in English language, the main reason is I want to improvise my English writing skills (hoho... honestly, I’m not good at writing in English nor speak in English, so this is one of my alternative way to improvise my English language, hope readers can correct me if my English writing is hardly UN-understandable, please do correct me if I’m wrong. Okay? ^^) 

Thank you.

You may also visit my others blogs;





Life is like a moving bicycle, in order to keep your balance, you must KEEP MOVING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to earn more money? Click ME ^^