Monday 22 August 2011

My handmade Art Collection (Bookmark) PART 1



My handmade art design (My bookmark Collections). 
Size: 7cm x 2.5cm
Price: RM 0.50 per bookmark.
The best part of this bookmark is you can put your own name at the back of this bookmark, what i mean is, i can design it for you what you want to put there in your bookmark. Maximum 10 characters. RM 0.10 per character.

This is my very own art collection... this one is totally handmade by me. Just so you know, this bookmark already been ordered by three schools in Sabah. By doing this bookmark, I can get more profit. 
This is some of my ideas you can do during your weekends or holidays which will make benefit for you. All you need is creative minds and ideas.... hehehe

Anyway, i will show you one of the example on how to make this bookmark (in the next post), and also how you want to promote it to your friends or others children...

To be honest, I'm not a professional in making art design, it may not be so perfect as you thought it be... but you can always make your arts design tidy and try to make it simple as you can. 
And you can always ask your friends or your siblings on your art design whether its profitable or not.

Thank You. Please do support me... hehehe

Please do leave your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Want to earn more money? Click ME ^^